October 9, 2005

Verbal and logical dexterity.

TripleNeckSteel of Rantings of a Bitter Man has an elegant comment on a certain moonbat post:

Eventually, perhaps you'll learn that merely having command of the rhetoric of dissent mated to a prodigious sense of indignation does not mean you have anything relevant to say. See, your blog-- like the rhetoric you share with the other Avakianites-- is all sizzle and no steak. You bitch about the world, and drop mention of "scientific method" as a guide for your thinking, but there's never been to my mind a single propostion made by any of you- it's all "Drive out this" and "Overthrow that", but nothing else follows.

I think what you really mean is this---"I feel entitled to something more than I have, so let's smash shit and take from others. . . ."

(Emphasis addled.)

What the heck is an Avakianite?

1 comment:

Col. B. Bunny said...

Thank you very much, Chairman. I thought I was pretty up on the lexicon of left wing factionalism but that was a new one on me.