December 26, 2007

The Thoughts of One Angry American Lady.

This is Volksspam. Nonetheless, it's great Volksspam:
"Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001?

Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan, across the Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was "desecrated" when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet?...Well, I don't. I don't care at all.

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia.

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called "insurgents" in Iraq come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs.

I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.

When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident, rest assured: I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank: I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being "mishandled," you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts: I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled "Koran" and other times "Quran." Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and-you guessed it-I don't care !!

If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your E-mail friends. Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous behavior!

If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button. Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more atrocities committed by radical Muslims happen here in our great Country! And may I add:

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem" -- Ronald Reagan

I have another quote that I would like to add AND.......I hope you forward all this.

"If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Also by.. Ronald Reagan

One last thought for the day:

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America, he said: "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in.. And how many want out."

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G. I.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom."
Pedestrian Infidel and A New Dark Age Is Dawning.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, Col. B. Bunny,

I second the motion, her fervor and her emotions -- all the way to the bottom line..

1. Jesus Christ
2. American GI

In Christ eternally,

ExP(Jack)

Anonymous said...

"Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001?"

There is an argument to be made that it was started long ago, when the American government decided to rely on Persian Gulf as a source of energy and instituted a policy to ignore the spread of Wahabism.

Col. B. Bunny said...

Thanks, Jack. Good to know you're manning the southern ramparts.

Muslims against sharia, I agree with you. It has to be a cosmic joke that so much wealth was placed under the soil of nations in the grip of the doctrines of Islam. I don't mean to be insulting to you by saying this but I have completely given up on the idea that Islam can moderate itself anywhere it holds sway.

Even the near future is hard to predict and it was probably to FDR's credit that he moved quickly after WWII, if I have my history right, to create an alliance with the house of Saud. The malign policies of the U.S.S.R. and spread of the splenetic Wahhabi doctrines were surely inconceivable by any reasonable person at the time.

Yet, the effect of those two forces -- as well as Islam's inherent obstruction of economic, scientific, technical, educational, and social advances -- served up a witches brew to challenge the wisdom of any nation.

At some point, however, it surely must have been clear what the source of Islamic funding of terror and subversion was and there is where I think you are 100% correct. Even when it became clear, we failed to act firmly to correct the situation, and that was a long time before 9/11.

The Saudis have bought off senior U.S. diplomats with lucrative post-retirement sinecures. Lord knows what else they have done to hamstring our efforts to advance America's true national interests.

Americans are to blame for their own blindness or what J.R. Nyquist has called our shopping mall culture. We've bought SUVs and no doubt wasted energy prodigously.

Ironically, the cure for that is probably very, very high oil prices, as nothing less than very expensive energy will make people change their behavior, myself included. I don't wish for us to become a nation transported by motorized tricycles but somewhere in between that and SUVs is possibly a course of action that reduces our dependence on foreign oil.

But it's also a long time past the point that the Saudis were punished severely for their perfidy. Maybe the worst part of our involvement in Iraq is that, as salutary as that has been in some areas, it has caused us to waste resources that might have been better applied to more worthy endeavors, if you get my drift.

I owe you a response to another comment you left some time back. I will do so soonest and apologize for my failure to respond.

Anonymous said...

"The malign policies of the U.S.S.R. and spread of the splenetic Wahhabi doctrines were surely inconceivable by any reasonable person at the time." Yet, gazillions of dollars are being pumped into the Gulf regimes years after the collapse of the USSR, years after the 9/11.

Col. B. Bunny said...

I am absolutely in agreement with you on this point. Absolutely. It's my primary bone of contention with Mr. Bush, his failure to correctly identify the problem of funding Wahhabi penetration.

I think Confucius said that the beginning of wisdom is to call things by their correct names. Mr. Bush is unnaturally persistent in his refusal to do that.

Anonymous said...

If it were only Bush. Unfortunately most of the politicians have no balls to call things what they are.