December 16, 2012

Frontal assault on whites.

The same thing happens every day in South Africa. There are 45 million blacks in South Africa and only 4 million whites. The president of the country , Jacob Zuma, sings openly 'Kill the Boer' (boer meaning white Afrikaans people in general) and nobody, not even the South African people report on that. It's a black on white genocide in our country and the world isn't interested.

I find American policies extremely strange. The [government] [sic] let in terrorist and then gives them flight training in Florida and then they kill hundreds of people in the 911 attacks. People from the China, Mexico, Africa etc is flooding your country but yet is impossible for me and my family to emigrate there. Isn't it ridiculous. I'm a qualified Maths teacher and my husband is a Chartered Accountant. We are white, [Christians] with a western culture and yet it's impossible for us to get into America but thousands of other race, and strange culture people are very welcome. If somebody can explain it to me?

"Why do blacks attack old white people?" By DailyKenn.com, 7/3/12.

No comments: