What behaviors does our Status Quo reward? Misrepresentation, obfuscation, legalized looting, embezzlement, fraud, a variety of cons, gaming the system, deviousness, lying and cleverly designed deceptions.After 30 minutes, off the top of my head mostly:
- Misrepresentation – "Common Core," affirmative action, "underprivileged," "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. Period." Any legislative or administrative action with the word "reform" in it.
- Obfuscation – "What difference does it make?", "comprehensive immigration reform."
- Legalized looting – Civil forfeiture laws, most welfare but especially welfare for undocumented Democrats, attorney compensation in class action and personal injury lawsuits, the Sixteenth Amendment (federal income tax).
- Embezzlement – Congressional Post Office scandal (1991–1995).
- Fraud – Immigration Reform Act of 1965, funding and staffing levels of Border Patrol, Obama birth certificate on White House website, Obama constitutionally qualified for presidency, U.S. "job creation" efforts, federal crime statistics that lump Hispanics with whites as perpetrators of crime but separate the two when reporting victims of crime.
- A variety of cons – "Structural racism," "legacy of slavery," "Responsibility to protect," "Arab Spring," "nation building," Cash for Clunkers, anthropogenic global warming, war on coal, XL Pipeline "study" delays, dishonest delays regarding authorization of permits for oil and gas exploration on public lands, gun control, Supreme Court decisions on the Commerce Clause, the federal "right" to an abortion.
- Gaming the system – Pigford, Solyndra, outrageous public employee pensions, voter fraud.
- Deviousness – "Hate" speech, Military intervention in Syria through Benghazi CIA Annex operations, major U.S. efforts to bring down Ukrainian government.
- Lying and cleverly designed deceptions – "Diversity is our strength," "propositional nation," "Voter suppression," "white privilege," use of term "youths" to disguise black on white crime, "affordable" care, ObamaCare as precursor to socialized medicine, "single payer" health care system disguising socialized medicine objective.
 "Does Our System Select for Incompetent Sociopaths?" By Charles Hugh Smith, Of Two Minds, 3/26/14.