I have to say there's a lot to be said for the idea of "pathological altruism." Apparently the idea is that once someone invites himself in and walks over our border common decencyOne of two men charged in connection with last month's home invasion,******and fatal bludgeoning of a 64-year-old California woman was in the U.S. illegally and on probation, the News-Press has learned.I already know what the retort will be: What percentage of the illegals do these things compared against citizens?
Victor Aureliano Martinez Ramirez, 29, who is charged along with Jose Fernando Villagomez, 20, in the July 24 attack in Santa Maria, Calif., was on probation for committing battery against an unidentified woman on May 22, 2014, while in possession of methamphetamine.
My riposte: How many of these crimes won't happen if we deport all the illegals and seal the border? Answer: ALL OF THEM.
- prevents us from inviting him back OUT and
- requires a statute of limitations for his crimes of 30 days.
How about a statute of limitations of 50 years? If you manage to stay 50 years without getting deported, you can stay?
That's a compassionate policy. Compassionate, that is, for the white majority of this country and our various citizen minority populations.
It's a compassion that does not have as a component a fanatical passion to
- give foreigners of demonstrated hostility to us a superior position over citizens,
- hand over huge sums of money to foreigners,
- grant legal privileges to foreigners,
- enable them to vote in our elections, and
- grease the rails for them so they can obtain the precious status of citizen by first breaking our laws by crossing our borders illegally and continuing to violate those laws after they are here.
 "Deport Them All." By Karl Denninger, The Market Ticker, 8/7/15.