That was a waste of his valuable time as lies drive events in America like a freight train plows through a blizzard:
- Russia is a threat to the United States but it's unreasonable for Russians to conclude that American bases and NATO maneuvers near or on the borders of Russia are evidence of a threat to them.
- Lunatic debt is not a problem.
- Lunatic spending is not a problem.
- Politicians can do a better job managing the economy than businessmen.
- White people are genetically racist.
- White people have made no honest attempt to rectify prior abuses suffered by black people.
- White people are responsible for all the ills suffered by blacks.
- Black culture is not poisonous to blacks because of egregious black criminality and it is not filled with hatred for non-blacks.
- Men can decide to be women and women men.
- Offshoring jobs to China is good for the American economy.
- Health care is a federal responsibility.
- Education is a federal responsibility.
- Old age security is a federal responsibility.
- Discriminating against white people is a federal responsibility.
- The Supreme Court is a zealous guardian of the Constitution and a champion of individual liberty.
- The federal government is presently not a grotesque monstrosity that in no way whatsoever resembles the constitutional scheme of a hamstrung national government and all other powers residing with the states and the people.
- Homosexual marriage is a right found somewhere in the Constitution.
- A "right of privacy" can be found in the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.
- The 2020 elections were honest and regular and the courts of the nation have all rejected challenges to them with decisions on the merits.
- The United States has the absolute right to wage war on any nation on the planet and remove or kill rulers who do not meet the standards of "liberal democracy" as defined by the U.S., no matter how corrupt its own politics are at home.
- The world yearns for American leadership and welcomes our official enthusiasm for celebrating homosexuality and sexual confusion.
- The state and federal governments of the U.S. are not controlled by banks, NGOs, hedge funds, corporations, billionaires, drug cartels, Saudi Arabia, China, and Israel.
- Capitalism is inherently a corrupt economic system and all alternative systems are preferable to it. Any defect, aberration, or corruption of capitalism resulting from government failure to exercise appropriate supervisory powers is the fault of "capitalism."
- Free speech can be abridged or denied by large corporations even though they are but proxies for the federal government.
- The Constitution is a "living" constitution that can be changed on a moment's notice by five justices of the Supreme Court if the notion strikes them.
- Women can be astronauts, warriors, and defense secretaries, especially the latter because the warrior ethic courses through female veins just as much as through male ones.
- The experimental Covid-19 gene therapy cocktail is effective, with acceptable side effects.
- It is necessary to administer this gene therapy to infants and children.
- The destruction of hundreds of thousands of small businesses is a small price to pay to attempt to avoid Covid-19, which has an infection survival rate of over 99% for most people.
- It is perfectly acceptable for hitherto unknown persons -- in league with large numbers of extremely rich and powerful individuals elected by no one -- to plan for a radical transformation of the entire world that involves, inter alia, a complete loss of all property rights.
- President al-Assad of Syria is a war criminal who is happy to bomb and gas Syrian civilians in order to stay in power.
- The war in Syria is a civil war.
- The United States notion of a rules-based international order is not a workaround for the restrictions that are integral to the system of collective security established after WWII and overseen by the United Nations.
- The United States is not waging aggressive war against the sovereign nation of Syria and its war on Syria has been constitutionally authorized by the United States Congress.
- Israel is America's strongest ally in the M.E., if not the whole world, and it is in America's interest to provide billions and billions of dollars to it so some of that money can used in turn to influence U.S. elections.
- The American-Israeli Political Action Committee is categorically not an agent of a foreign power where the Israeli government works with Americans to take political action inside the United States and it is thus in no way required to register with the Department of Justice pursuant to the Foreign Agents Registration Act.
- The Israeli attack on the USS Liberty in 1967 was a regrettable accident.
- Our men in Benghazi were not abandoned by Pres. Obama.
- A Syrian government SU-22 fighter-bomber attacked civilians in Khan Sheikhoun with sarin gas on April 4, 2017 and two days were enough time for the United States government to determine Syrian responsibility, especially given the availability of a map of the radar track of the aircraft that showed it never flew closer than two kilometers to the center of the city.
- The air attack on the Syrian Arab Army position outside of Deir ez-Zor by Operation Inherent Resolve coalition aircraft on September 17, 2017, which attack was immediately followed by an ISIS ground attack, was a regrettable accident.
- Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide while in federal custody and it was pure coincidence that the surveillance cameras malfunctioned at that time.
- Vince Foster committed suicide in Ft. Marcy Park, Virginia.
- George Floyd was an exemplary citizen who was murdered by a demonic officer of the law who is typical of all law enforcement officers.
- We had conclusive proof that Saddam Hussein was developing WMD.
- The Iranian general Soleimani was a terrorist.
- The riots following the death of Floyd were mostly peaceful.
- Barack Obama and Kamala Harris are natural born citizens.
- The MSM are objective and honest in their reporting of the news.
- There is a global climate emergency.
- Fossil fuels can be replaced effortlessly at little cost and but minor changes in our habits.
- Monopolies are nowehere to be found in America.
- Multiculturalism and diversity are hugely beneficial aspects of any Western nation and Westerners' lives are immeasurably improved by the importation of third-world people with vastly different values, no desire to assimilate, and every wish to become public charges further burdening the American taxpayer. Importing millions of Muslims to the United States is an especially big plus, given their contempt for infidels and the fact that the tenets of that religion command that infidels submit to Muslim authority and that Muslims never submit to be governed by non-Muslims.
- The U.S. supplied, trained, and supported al-Qaida and ISIS in Syria and has been the leader of Operation Inherent Resolve, all of which have resulted in the death of thousands of Syrian troops and over 400,000 Syrian civilians, the displacement of millions of Syrians, and the destruction of huge portions of Syria's cities but it's Iran that's the chief sponsor of terror in the world.
- The FBI can track down every last January 9 "insurrectionist" but it can't find its ass with both hands when it comes to helping the states locate the AntiFa filth who bring baseball bats, helmets, shields, firebombs, and blinding lasers to "demonstrations" and use them on patriots.
"Of course, it's none of our business what is happening - the social and cultural shocks that are happening in some Western countries. Some believe that aggressive blotting out of whole pages of your own history, the affirmative action in the interest of minorities, and the requirement to renounce the traditional interpretation of such basic values as mother, father, family, and the distinction between sexes are a milestone ... a renewal of society."His speech should be read by all. He is respectful but urges Western countries against ideological excess:
"Incidentally, the Bolsheviks were absolutely intolerant of other opinions, different from their own," Putin continued. "I think this should remind you of something that is happening. And we see what is happening in Western countries, it is with puzzlement that we see the practices Russia used to have and that we left behind in the distant past, the fight for equality and against discrimination turns into an aggressive dogmatism on the brink of absurdity, when great authors of the past such as Shakespeare are no longer taught in schools and universities because they announced as backward classics that did not understand the importance of gender or race."The West is committed full bore to civilizational suicide and that's the long and the short of it. Putin's and Solzhenitsyn's sincere, objective warnings cannot reverse this as many brilliant and learned men and women closer to home have already demonstrated with futile efforts to awaken the sleepwalkers for whom the destruction, theft, lunacy, slaughter and murder of the last century are as real as scenes from a cheap zombie movie. Say whuh?
Economic hardship, if not an impending economic collapse, will doubtless awaken many but it will be too late to escape the coming hard times. Hard times that never needed to arrive had the political class managed to embrace a modicum of common sense and reject the intoxication of progressive nonsense. But common sense is in perilously short supply and we will pay dearly for our embrace of gigawatt stupidity and arbitrary government.
 "Putin Warns Wokeness is Destroying West: 'It Happened in Russia 100 Years Ago, it's Evil, and it Destroys Values.'" By Ryan Saavedra, SOTT, 10/22/21 (emphasis removed).
 Id. (Emphasis removed).