August 21, 2019

27-year anniversary of federal viciousness at Ruby Ridge.

Alex at Ammo.com remembers the aggression and honesty of our federal officials at Ruby Ridge:
Siege at Ruby Ridge: The Forgotten History of the ATF Shootout That Started a Militia Movement.
The FBI's corrupt attempt before the 2016 elections to undermine Donald Trump is no different from what they did 27 years ago. The IRS's dealings with Tea Party organizations are also cut from the same cloth -- lies and manipulation by Lois "Ms. Fifth Amendment" Lerner and no prosecution of any of those guilty of abuse.

Lavoy Finicum, the same. Executed by federal law enforcement.

Jeffrey Epstein's death in federal custody should surprise no one.

War on Serbs, Afghans, Libyans, Syrians, and Houtis. Because we feel like it. War on Iran and Venezuela. Because why not?

UFB. Look no further than these cases to learn how we have lost all control of the federal government.

2 comments:

paul scott said...


Immigration State against the people
Yes, thanks for this reminder Colonel. I only learned about it at all a year ago.
It gives a sense of > the way things are with the Empire, the way you and all citizens are as disposable almost as you would be in China.
I am disposable also as a New Zealander. For my minor part in activity against our outsourcing of the entire New Zealand Immigration Department to country of origin [ like USA does your Visas to Britain's SERCO ]
I now can not bring my girlfriend back from Thailand, for a visit, that's a visit not residency.
Sharia love and anti-white is the name of New Zealand corrupt Immigration department.
The lawyers and the Immigration advisors won't do anything because they will have their own cases turned down.

Here's my take on State violence against us, .
Older men like me have less to lose, we do not have to bring up families, and if necessary we can just stay overseas.
When I report things to my friends I am astounded they snivel > Oh God you can't do that they will screw you.<
Yes dear friend and you too given time, they will come for you whimpering beside your TV set.
>> cowardly and 'beg dog' they are.'
There is more I will send more to you soon, but thanks for bringing us to the history
of the viciousness of the State against your own people.
Napoleon Bonaparte said > Whoever fears being conquered will be conquered.
But also a Tyrant if ever there was

Col. B. Bunny said...

During the Cold War I thought the federal government pursued policies that benefited me and the nation. Now, the number one characteristic of virtually ALL Western governments is that what the elites do has nothing whatsoever to do with the interests of white people.

NZ has always struck me as a sick society. Its virulence and stupidity are tragic for the natives, and I don't mean the Maori.

I'm glad you've got the option of living in Thailand. Personally, I think I can live anywhere so long as I can have daily access to my internet favorites.

Pretty much all sane people can do is sit back and watch the implosion.