September 8, 2021

More on the Great Reset.

Sam Jacobs has another outstanding article up. This time he tackles the Great Reset in which some number of people who would fit on a motorcycle will decide what the good life for the rest of mankind will entail. I sometimes can't make up my mind about what to eat for breakfast so I'm fascinated by this idea that some small number of other human beings will do a better job than I do on that and all other issues affecting the lives of human beings on the planet.

From where I sit now with my particular collection of tools, photos, computers, socks, automobiles, and vitamin pills I'm wondering how it works that I end up in a tiny house or pup tent somewhere in Oklahoma with nothing but what some strangers think is what I should be satisfied with. Probably the process won't FIRST involve Klaus Schwab volunteering to be the first person to lead the way to the World Economic Forum Shangri La. Going out on a limb there but I bet Klaus will be with the rear guard when it all goes down.

Anyway, Sam's lays it all out and, as always, it's worth your attention:

"The Great Reset: The Global Elite's Plan to Radically Remake Our Economic and Social Lives." By Sam Jacobs, Ammo.com, 8/__/21.

2 comments:

Gmarine said...

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation. However, I'm finding this topic to be actually one thing that I believe I would never understand. Thanks a lot.

Col. B. Bunny said...

Thanks. I just am astonished how some tiny group of people think they know how others should live. I have zero desire for power over anyone and my most ardently held political belief is that things work the best when other get to do what they think is best for them so long as they adhere to basic morality.

Mark Steyn quoted a gent who wanted human life to be lived according to manners not laws. That's certainly the key to living in a vibrant world if I can use that adjective. I love walking around Japanese streets. What individual citizens do with their homes and businesses is amazing. Even the simplest of sushi bars. All class.