Lynch is no slouch in the Vacuous Buzzwords Department (VBD) either:
- stand with you,
- our common humanity,
- transcends (common sense?),
- stand with you today (more standing),
- grieve together,
- continue to stand with you (even more standing),
- grow together,
- solidarity, and
This kind of meaningless flapdoodle is also a specialty of our putative president, as witness his speech after the Ft. Hood workplace violence incident six long years ago.
There was a great "Twilight Zone" episode years ago where a low-life card sharp dies and ends up in an amazing place where every dice throw comes up seven, gorgeous women hang on his arm and his every word, and every need is provided for in luxury. He finally becomes so bored that he begs to be sent to "the other place." The official in charge laughs and says that this is "the other place."
Maybe the nearest earthly equivalent is to live in a great country but to be afflicted by a ruling class that is devoid of insight, character, firmness of will, and ability to foresee the immediate and long-term consequences of economic and political choices. On the outside they look like intelligent, normal people but after you watch them for a while you see they are dull, venal, treacherous, flaccid, empty, and treasonous.
The political class is like that. When faced with a ludicrous decision and a commonsense decision which one do they invariably choose? Correct. The ludicrous one. The insane one. The most destructive one.
Merkel, for example, was faced with two alternatives:
(1) stop participating in the war against Syria that generates refugees; help refugees in place at a fraction of the cost; stop groveling at the feet of Erdogan who is also participating in the war against Syria and playing her like a Dollar Store ukelele; don't be a sap about admitting criminals, jihadis, economic parasites, and competitors for jobs and resources that should go to Germans; and demand interdiction at the land border with Turkey and in the Mediterranean; or . . .
(2) flood Germany and the rest of Europe with people who will cause enormous expense, heartache, misery, destruction, crime, and death.
The same in the U.S. where we have two big choices: (1) stop all legal immigration, bring back our troops from the Afghan border to seal our border, and deport foreign invaders and visa overstayers, or (2) keep legal immigration at toxic levels, leave the border wide open, and grant welfare and citizenship to invading illegals.
Obvious Treason Class choice: (2).
monster or (2) a normal person. And, 'chachos, the Establishment nominee is?
Chinese landscape painters loved to depict officials and wise men with long white beards living in gorgeous remote mountains where they contemplate waterfalls. I understand those guys. One can stand only so much mediocrity.
 "Lynch: The Best Response to Terrorism Is Love and Compassion." By David Rutz, Washington Free Beacon, 6/21/16 (emphasis added).